Sunday, January 30, 2011

My first blog!!

Hi everyone!
So I signed up for blog spot not really knowing what I want to blog about but, I've been wanting to really make some changes in my life and take the steps in getting on my feet, finding myself, reaching goals and start living life more.

After not knowing what I was going to say for my first entry I picked tonight to write something because of dinner. My dad made neck bones, greens, and macaroni and cheese, only thing that is missing is the black eyed peas! I haven't had neck bones in sooo long and I had a memory of the family having it for dinner once and the next day there wasn't that much left so my brother took the rest and put it in a big brown bowl that we had, heated it up and we shared it... I can still hear the slurping as we chowed down lol and I really wonder what happened to that old brown bowl!? I miss it and I miss the good times although it definitely wasn't all good... I miss the few there were... the memory is hitting me kinda hard and I'm not really sure why, might be cause of hormones but it makes me kind of sad, I feel like our family has drifted into a place I don't really like and I wish it would change but I can only change myself and my situation.

With all that said, join me on my journey of change, I want to say I'm going to try and work hard at this but a friend told me a couple days ago to take try out of my mentality unless its to try something new plus I believe we speak things in existence and attract things to us so I'll say I'm going to work hard at this. I'm not sure how often I'll post or what exactly I'll post about but good or bad I will keep updating on progress.

Signing off now to finish my dinner, Good night and God bless !
Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment